The Rainbow Bridge.

I am so so sorry, it makes me think how we are gonna be when our Max and lucky would leave us. Lucky is our 11y o yorkie who has heart problems , a ver challenging dog as far as behavior goes but he is our little boy. I hope it gets better and what a way of crossing over to the rainbow bridge, with mama in his arms.

Thank you for your support.
It is very hard when they leave us, its been 2 months since Scott left, and there is still a void.
I was glad to know that you own a 11 year old yorkie, with a heart condition, it reminded me of my little boy. Take good care of him!

I come from a family of rottweiler lovers and married one as well! My mom's rottie was diagnosed with bone cancer out of nowhere and he maintained for a while, but then it quickly progressed earlier this month. We said goodbye on 4/6, just two days before my own birthday. She had him since he was a pup and he would have been 8 years old on his birthday this November. Missing our Baron. I hug my own that much tighter every day.
IMG_7773.jpg

I come from a family of rottweiler lovers and married one as well! My mom's rottie was diagnosed with bone cancer out of nowhere and he maintained for a while, but then it quickly progressed earlier this month. We said goodbye on 4/6, just two days before my own birthday. She had him since he was a pup and he would have been 8 years old on his birthday this November. Missing our Baron. I hug my own that much tighter every day.
View attachment 4042904

Oh I am so sorry for your loss!

Oh I am so sorry for your loss!
Thank you! It's been tough, but we're glad that he's no longer in pain. Hopefully he's with my grandmother, who we lost around this time last year. Whenever she used to pour herself a bowl of cheerios for breakfast, Bear would perk up, so she always gave him some. So I like to think they're reunited and enjoying cheerios together :smile:

June 10, 2018, I lost my most beloved Ringo. He suffered so much that he had to be put down. He had severe congestive heart failure. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. I am so sad and heart broken. Coming home without Ringo...is like coming home to an empty home, with no one to take outside to do his business, no one to meet me with his love and kisses. He filled up my whole life, he touched every corner of my existence, effortlessly. He gave mostly but joy, his unconditional love and devotion for 14 years. And now he's gone the sound of his absence is absolutely deafening. I miss him every second. I don't know how I'll get through this. Being such a good boy and a loving dog that he is, he waited for Aria, my granddaughter to arrive before he leaves, so that we and my family see light amidst the darkness. Ringo may have tried to wait for this to happen before he goes. How very like Ringo to do. Rest in peace my love.[emoji120] Mama loves you so much Ringo, you will be forever in my heart. Till we meet again. [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]IMG_20180611_140649_444.jpg20180613_224648.jpg

June 10, 2018, I lost my most beloved Ringo. He suffered so much that he had to be put down. He had severe congestive heart failure. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. I am so sad and heart broken. Coming home without Ringo...is like coming home to an empty home, with no one to take outside to do his business, no one to meet me with his love and kisses. He filled up my whole life, he touched every corner of my existence, effortlessly. He gave mostly but joy, his unconditional love and devotion for 14 years. And now he's gone the sound of his absence is absolutely deafening. I miss him every second. I don't know how I'll get through this. Being such a good boy and a loving dog that he is, he waited for Aria, my granddaughter to arrive before he leaves, so that we and my family see light amidst the darkness. Ringo may have tried to wait for this to happen before he goes. How very like Ringo to do. Rest in peace my love.[emoji120] Mama loves you so much Ringo, you will be forever in my heart. Till we meet again. [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]View attachment 4099130View attachment 4099133
I’m so sorry.

Reactions: birkin10600
June 10, 2018, I lost my most beloved Ringo. He suffered so much that he had to be put down. He had severe congestive heart failure. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. I am so sad and heart broken. Coming home without Ringo...is like coming home to an empty home, with no one to take outside to do his business, no one to meet me with his love and kisses. He filled up my whole life, he touched every corner of my existence, effortlessly. He gave mostly but joy, his unconditional love and devotion for 14 years. And now he's gone the sound of his absence is absolutely deafening. I miss him every second. I don't know how I'll get through this. Being such a good boy and a loving dog that he is, he waited for Aria, my granddaughter to arrive before he leaves, so that we and my family see light amidst the darkness. Ringo may have tried to wait for this to happen before he goes. How very like Ringo to do. Rest in peace my love.[emoji120] Mama loves you so much Ringo, you will be forever in my heart. Till we meet again. [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]View attachment 4099130View attachment 4099133

I am so sorry for your loss. From his pictures he looked so sweet and loving. ((HUGS))

Reactions: birkin10600