The Rainbow Bridge.

My dog Lily (13.5 yrs) died suddenly & totally unexpectedly today. We were together for 12 yrs. I am beside myself with grief.[emoji30]
^I'm so sorry. The shock just adds to it all. I'm grateful you had 12 good years together, but it just doesn't seen long enough. [emoji253]

I saw in your other posts that you were worried about losing frack. I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care
^thank you.

Thank you so much for your kind words. So very sad.
Lily 12/11/2003 - 06/10/2017
^she looks like a sweet girl. I know your heart is broken. I hope you have good people in your life to support you.

Reactions: zen1965
^I'm so sorry. The shock just adds to it all. I'm grateful you had 12 good years together, but it just doesn't seen long enough. [emoji253]

^she looks like a sweet girl. I know your heart is broken. I hope you have good people in your life to support you.

Thank you so much for your kind words. :heart:
It's been almost two weeks now and at times I still cannot believe that she won't come back.
I am also very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Reactions: frick&frack
My beautiful brave Tinkerbell passed away this morning. She never weighed more than 8 lbs but she had the heart of a lion. She would've been 9 years old in 2 weeks. Last June she was diagnosed with liver cancer and given a few weeks to live. My brave baby defied the odds and the doctors and lived another year. She was still trying to hunt and play until a few days ago. When she started having labored breathing and no longer playing I knew the time had come to let her go. I couldn't stand seeing her suffer so the vet administered euthanasia to put her out of her suffering. This was one of the hardest things I've ever done but I know that she is no longer in pain. I am devastated right now and I've cried so much the last 3 days that I am physically weak.I hope my Tinkerbell is now at peace. She fought a good fight. She was a blessing and her passing has left a hole in my heart.