The Rainbow after The Rain

Hi Claire, I was soooooo sorry to hear about your Corsaire....It was one of my "dream" bags and I was shocked to hear about the flaking !!! I wonder if that would happen to the bowly?? Anyway, you have fantastic taste, and enjoy all of your great things !!!!!

I know I thought they where long gone I was just browsing the store saw this blue thing out the corner of my eye and dashed over to take it straight off the before anyone else got it

LA, its quite sad about your corsaire, im so sorry. On a happier note, congratulations on your new stuff!
I was at LV Manchester yesterday and saw the blue trunks and bags bandana and almost got it (I'm looking for the new trunks and bags brown silk scarf).

Again, congratulations!!!!1

Hi Claire, I was soooooo sorry to hear about your Corsaire....It was one of my "dream" bags and I was shocked to hear about the flaking !!! I wonder if that would happen to the bowly?? Anyway, you have fantastic taste, and enjoy all of your great things !!!!!

I think it would basically these bags are really really heavy (even when empty) and I think it was from the stress on the handles, this is why I didn't get the replacement.

OMG!!! That Corsaire was fabulous! I love that bag, too bad, but OMG!!!! You got the Priscilla, before the price increase. If you only knew how much I adore the Priscilla, congrats girl, and on all the other goodies too! That white P. is absoluuuuutely to die for.... hooray!