The Radiant One is Here! ***reveal!***

abbondanza

Life is fabulous!
Jan 18, 2010
Ladies... I my dream bag has arrived! To think this all began with a tiny interest in LV not so long ago. Today it's a full on obsession and I know I've made the leap from admirer to collector. Without further adieu.... here's my reveal! :yahoo:

4438704366_f1b18b3f3e_o.jpg

Thank you ladies!!! I am doing my happy dance right now! This was NOT an easy purchase. It began with a trevi PM... I just didn't fully love her, so we took her back. I toyed with the idea of a Brea but could not decide between the PM and the MM. Then suddenly I thought how much I LOVE my Lockit PM. It is like a tank, totally fabulous and completely durable. But it seemed silly to buy the white on when I had the black.

Then one day when my DH and DD did not accompany me to the store I began to ponder what it would be like to just GO FOR IT and get my dream bag.. the Le Radieux (and how much my sweet husband would mind if I bought it).

A few phone calls and a few Le Rads later and some PM'ing with bella5304 who also owns this stunner and I am a VERY happy girl! She arrived today via fedex.

I learned that they are all full of imperfections or "unique markings and features" and I'm so particular that it took me a while to find one with "qualities" I loved. This one is perfect for ME. I love her heat stamp, her curves, her markings... she's my ultimate vuitton HG bag.

Best of all, my DH wasn't bothered. He did raise an eyebrow... but was mostly happy that I'm DONE searching for my valentine's day gift. Yes... it's taken me a month to pin that down.

My birthday is in June, so I'd better get started working on that bag next. LOL!

Last edited: