The Rachel Zoe Project

so her whining isn't totally surprising. it seems like she works a lot and she doesn't like what she does. at least she knows what she does want to do (help design rachel's product line) -- she just doesn't know if it's really going to happen. but we don't appreciate her whining because her job seems AWESOME.

they don't pay for them. it's understood that once the clothes are photographed, they'll be returned to the store. i have friends who work in the fashion industry, and i've been told that rachel is notorious for not returning items especially samples.

are you serious? do they charge her for them, or do they just "eat" it? maybe that's why her showroom/studio is filled with so many clothes/shoes. :thinking:

regarding taylor's hair upkeep, brad was asked about it on andy cohen's show last week and made a comment that went like, "there are lots and lots of hair appointments."

oh right, because someone called in or wrote in and asked if her hair was fried. ouch! i guess that's the unfortunate part of having platinum blonde hair. it does have that "bleached" or fried look.

I am still stunned that in both episodes so far, she has changed the design of dresses from Chanel and Armani....I would never have the guts to question Karl or Gorgio...esp Karl, he is a genius!

I am still stunned that in both episodes so far, she has changed the design of dresses from Chanel and Armani....I would never have the guts to question Karl or Gorgio...esp Karl, he is a genius!

i know. That goes to show what kind of clout she has in the fashion industry. That is pretty freaking heavy!! Go Rach

they ended up not attaching a train to the dress at all. the dress didn't need a train at all. it was glamorous enough as it was with those huge paillettes.

Oscars-Red-Carpet-2009-035.jpg

^ yeah, i don't know why Rachel needed a train in the first place, and what they had attached to it was absolutely horrible

regarding taylor's hair upkeep, brad was asked about it on andy cohen's show last week and made a comment that went like, "there are lots and lots of hair appointments."

that must explain it. her hair always look so soft and pretty although raggedy and crazy.