The Quilted Venetia!

1. Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this forum, and I have a quick question to ask. did the venetia ever come in green or blue? I really want one in those colors. does anyone have any pictures? Thanks!! :smile:

2. Hi and welcome starr05! Regarding the quilted Venetia, if you take a look at MJ's website, www.marcjacobs.com and browse the bags resort 2005 collection, you'll see that there is a light blue quilted Venetia that is called "denim". It's not a denim material, it's just the name of that colour. In the actual denim material, there are two as well - washed denim and dark denim. HTH:smile:

3. so is this the dark denim?

36_12.jpg
  4. Thanks everyone!

I was looking for another picture of the blue quilted venetia online, but I only found a replica venetia on ioffer. I'm not really interested in getting a replica, but I was wondering if Marc Jacobs ever made this color. does anyone know? If they did, I'm going to do whatever's humanly possible to get a real one!! :nuts:

HERE's the pic!

venetia.jpg
  5. I've only seen the gold, white and black from fall 05.
    I have the black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice