The question is... Kelly or not to Kelly??

they are too different to pick between them. it's not like the choice is between 2 colors, and all else is even, kwim? what is your style and lifestyle like? how do you plan to use it? daily? sellier might not be practical for that... or it might be, depending on you.
also, be cautious of making such a big purchase under pressure. is there really a reason to have such limited choices?

Black Box, Baby!

BlackBoxKellyIndoors.jpg

Ok... I noted the wrong hardware for the black box. It's a gold hardware :P (It's not making the decision easier now...)

I haven't seen both actually... Well the black box is coming in probably in a month (got a heads up from my SA), but I do prefer a 28... I think 32 is a little big for me since it's going to be more of a "formal" bag... (PS: I'm dreaming of black box lately)

But MrsSparkles is actually right. After thinking for a day, I think I'm going to use more of the BJ, and I think in some occassion I can even make it "formal".. I'll see the BJ tomorrow... and see how'll my heart react...:yes:

But, on a side note, will a BJ kelly in swift in 32 (especially) will be MUCH more slouchier than in let's say togo???

Btw, an added bonus is that if I choose to purchase the black box it's going to be tax-free :yahoo: , but not the BJ though...

Oh no... This is not going to be easy!!!

I would say Black Box.
Black Box is kinda conservative (IMO)...a great bag to go for work and formal occasions.
But box leather is kinda hard to maintain.

If the bag is for myself,
I would've pick the BJ Swift...*hands down*
I have a 35cm retourne BJ swift kelly and I just loveeeeee it!
It goes wif everything that I put on and gives that extra touch of elegance.

I dont own anything in togo YET...
but I would say that my swift kelly is much 'stiffer' than my clemence evelyne.
Swift holds up well.
Even if the bag is not fully packed, it can still maintain its shape.

These r just my biased opinion and personal experience.
I am sure that other ladies on the forum will be able to help u better wif their expertise.

Cheers~

Black Box with GH is beautiful and classic, but I think 32 is big especially in sellier. Especially if you plan to use it for going out as well, a 28 would be easier to use and, in retourne, woul hold a lot.
So even though generally I'd say black Box because i just love this leather in black, in this case I'd go with the blue jean one if you like blue jean and can see yourself using this color in your wardrobe.