The quest has ended - reveal

Thanks! I actually wanted a blueberry one, but on the mulberry site I saw the blueberry messengers are as big as the hobos?! And that's a bit too big for a messenger to my liking.

Seriously???

I thought they were the same size as the medium hobos .. are you sure you arent perhaps mixing them up?

I love the blueberry Mitzy .. but Im not a fan of that leather. If it had been the pebbled leather, I would already have one in my possession!! :nuts:

Hi Marjo,

you bought a really great bag, congratulations! Looks sooooooo soft.
I always thought Mitzy's are to big for me, so what size is your messenger then?
Marquiso is a lovely shop; they also sell a lot of my favourite brands like Biasia and Fericci.
Do they have the whole new range now? Last time I went there they had oak Alexa and that was about it. Maybe time for a new visit..........but:
yesterday I bought the denim minimessenger from Mulberry Amsterdam (by telephone).

Seriously???

I thought they were the same size as the medium hobos .. are you sure you arent perhaps mixing them up?

I love the blueberry Mitzy .. but Im not a fan of that leather. If it had been the pebbled leather, I would already have one in my possession!! :nuts:

I think there's a mistake on the Mulberry site. It seems that they have copied the description of the Hobo (not the medium one, the large one) in the Messenger description...That must be wrong :confused1:

Hi Marjo,

you bought a really great bag, congratulations! Looks sooooooo soft.
I always thought Mitzy's are to big for me, so what size is your messenger then?
Marquiso is a lovely shop; they also sell a lot of my favourite brands like Biasia and Fericci.
Do they have the whole new range now? Last time I went there they had oak Alexa and that was about it. Maybe time for a new visit..........but:
yesterday I bought the denim minimessenger from Mulberry Amsterdam (by telephone).

Thank you, I love it too :biggrin: Good to hear that you like shopping there as well and I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your new purchase!
Marquisio doesn't have the whole range, at this moment they had from the new collection (if I recall correctly):
Ivory Daria Drawstring
Black Hayden shoulder
Ivory Daria Satchel
Regular oak alexa
Black Bonnie
And more to come, but no blueberry and butter as they feel these colours don't sell in the Netherlands. The owner told me he went to England last week to buy the A/W 2010 collection and was very enthusiastic about it, especially about a colour called 'Oxblood' (brownish red) but I couldn't find it in the catwalk pics.

Last edited:
thanks for that marjo. And how about pouches and keyrings?
Btw: do you live in Eindhoven? And do you more shops in theregion that sell Mulberry?
I live in Tilburg.

Pollux: Yes I live in Eindhoven, good to hear there's another Mulberry fan nearby :smile:. There's another shop in Eindhoven that sells Mulberry, called Over Tijd (www.over-tijd.nl). They have some new things: Drew Clipper in Oak, Drew Tote in Oak, Alexa in Oak. Furthermore, they have a lot of previous season stuff at outlet prices (20-40% off) like a white patent Bays, Red croc Bays Clutch, large E/W bays in grey suede croc and several messengers.
Does Mulberry Amsterdam mail you your new bag or do you have to go and pick it up?

Great choise Marjo! I have this Medium Mitzy in Hobo, also black and I love it.
Can you also use the shoulderstrap of your oak Mitzy, so that you can also use your new bag as a hobo, or has the strap not the right size to do that?