The quest has ended - reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday, I asked for advice concerning a messenger. Today I went to the local retailers and tried several on. In the first shop, I found one I loved, but wanted to go to the second shop as well. They didn't have what I was looking for, so went home without a bag. Felt really good about my selfcontrol ;) Visited the Mulberry.com website, got regrets and went back this afternoon...

2. Oooooooh exciting .. come on!!! :biggrin:

3. :yahoo: a live one!

4. Is this a live revea?l!!! Yay first of the day and now I am going to boil kettle....

5. This is the first live one I get to follow. I am so excited. :yahoo:

6. I'm here too........what did you get? Which one did you like in the shop?? Messengers are great..............:smile:

7. [​IMG]

This is a fantastic retailer, they polished up my Mitzy hobo, it looks brand new again :smile:

8. [​IMG]

9. Oh exciting a mitzy messenger???

10. exciting! alexa? or a 'true' messenge like mitzY?

11. Maybe Daria Satchel?!

12. I'm just in time it seems :biggrin:

13. Smart carrier bag, seen dustbags like that before..........

14. Yes it's a 'true' messenger.

15. You already have Mitzy Hobo, so I am still thinking Daria. I am actually drinking a cup of coffee while reading this. This is fun!