The quality of your leather sabrina?

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
HI,girls,I just got a small sabrina, and I found that the quality of the leather is so.....I mean it looks not as googd as the products two months ago....it is not so soft and the front side is just fine, the back is so:tdown:....the leather is harder and not as smooth as the front........so is it normal leather problems or you think I have go to the store to change it to another one? thanks

it seems that there is a lot of variation in the sabrinas from one bag to another. it may be just that particular purse. can you exchange it for another? i sent back one large leather espresso sabrina for this reason. it also may be that some colors are more prone to variations. my black one is much more uniform. what color is yours?

I have both espresso and cherry. Mine are both luscious and the more I wear them, the softer and smooshier the leather gets. I'd definitely try to exchange it for another one. It's true there is a lot of variation from bag to bag. Each one is unique.

thanks for u all, cause i just started to like coach leather products(because of TDF,my taste is better!),and when I get my bag, I always want it to be perfect, so I think I have to get used to the leather products and the variation of leather......

I noticed this too. I have an espresso Julianne the the leather is soooo soft and smooshy. But I was in Macys the other day and the leather julianne they had on display felt stiff and not very flexible. I guess there is just natural variations in the leather. But I do agree that the madison leather scratches very easily. I keep finding new rubs and scratches on my bags and I hate it.

I have a medium Espresso Sabrina, and the brown is soft and smooshy, I had thought the zipper stuck and asked to see a few more and the others were a more stiff leather. I think for me that I like to see a few bags , 2 or 3 at a time and not order sight unseen. All leathers are different, some softer some harder, even in the same collection.

I've got the small black and brass sabrina, and the front is a bit more pebbled/wrinkly/textured than the back i think. I was a bit put off at first (I had to get her shipped to be internationally since i'm not in the US), but she's grown on me and I think she's beautiful!

Leather is definately smooshy and soft and smells wonderfulllll...

I have bought a putty one for my mother as well, and that one also looks quite textured. We'll see how she likes it once I give it to her for her birthday in two weeks :smile: