The purse I took to Disneyland yesterday! You will think I am nuts....

Sweet Escape

Muy Bueno!
Mar 26, 2007
Happy "belated" Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day and didn't eat too much. Is that even possible?

We spent our Turkey day at Disneyland. We were hoping it was a good day to avoid the crowds and begin this Holiday season, Disney style.
I was so excited about going there that I went out and purchased a new purse, an early Christmas present. I bought the medium Bottle Green Bleecker Leather Duffle and the Bleecker Tattersall Framed French Purse. I am happy to report that the Bleecker was perfect for Disney, I wore it cross body and it was completely stuffed full.
Of course, I had to cover her up in Pirates with my jacket and she did not go on Splash Mountain. Today, my purse looks beautiful...I am so happy with the size and the color, it's just so different.

Posting photos;first one with my daughter in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle. The other with my hubby (crouching down, so we'd be cheek to cheek) :love:
The Bleecker fit nicely over my jacket too, it was a very comfortable and fun Thanksgiving day.

Attachments

• DisneyBleecker1.JPG
    DisneyBleecker1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 380
  • Bleecker2.JPG
    Bleecker2.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 280
I love it! I got back from Disney World 2 days ago & I bought a coach sig duffel just to wear in Disney so I dont think your crazy! And I took her on splash mountain and everything too, even though I didnt think I would. I love the green, it looks great!

WTG ... Disney is my # 1 favorite place to go ever, I been there many times, if i am not looking here I am doing or planning something disney or disney like. Even our License Tag is even "disney" and "wishes" for the other car , but spelled different to fit on the tag.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Everyone , !

You are so pretty! Your daughter look so much like you!
I dont think you're crazy at all! And you took care of her near the water, so you are deff not crazy! It looks amazing on you! I didnt like the Duffle when I first saw it, but I must admit-its growing on me!