The Purse Forum Talent Show!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Post your act!

I'll be singing songs from musicals:

When You've Got It, Flaunt It from The Producers
    A Diva's Lament from Monty Python's Spamalot!
    Roxie from Roxie
    Think Of Me from The Phantom Of The Opera

2. I'll play songs from the Titanic on my invisible french horn.

3. I will be doing interprative dance to "Wind Beneath My WIngs"

4. I'll be singing My Immortal by Evanescence

5. I will be staging a production of Pink Flamingos: A Timeless Story Told as A Global Musical and Calvalcade Interpretive Dance with an All-Handbag cast.

6. You know, I rented Pink Flamingos because I heard so much about it . . . . I gave up watching after the chicken scene. It was just too weird for me!

7. My friends and I will be doing renditions from the "Rocky Horror Show".

8. I will be dancing to " I like to MOVE IT, MOVE IT! I like to MOVE IT, MOVE IT!"!! and singing along. :party:

9. I LIKE TO MOVE IT!!!

10. :happydance:

11. Since I dont really have a talent I shall watch all the talents being performed or may be ill help out back stage make-up etc :biggrin:

12. I will play "We Will Rock You" by Queen on the tushie trombone:P

13. Oh I love that song. And evanescence in general.

14. I'll be jamming on the cello... maybe Josh Groban's 'You Raise Me Up' !!!!!!!! :heart:

15. I will be doing the sign language in the corner of your screen for all the other contesants :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice