The Pure Luxe Cosmetics Thread

i'm so overwhelmed by the massive array of colors! i'll have to sort through them properly once i'm home to figure out what i want, since the internet at work is dreadfully slow, plus i've got deadlines to meet! :Push:

OMG! I love pure Luxe eye shadows! I have maybe 25 or 30 of the samples. They give you a pretty nice amount. And you don't even need to use that much of it to get a nice color pay off. I love the fact they have really nice bright, bold colors because they're so pretty.

Now if I can find my digi cam, I'll take pics of the one's that I have.

OMG! I love pure Luxe eye shadows! I have maybe 25 or 30 of the samples. They give you a pretty nice amount. And you don't even need to use that much of it to get a nice color pay off. I love the fact they have really nice bright, bold colors because they're so pretty.

Oh that's so good to hear, and yes please post pics!

I can't wait to see pictures!!!