The PST Club- Petit Shopping Tote

Hardware - GOLD vs SILVER on BLACK PST

• GOLD

• SILVER

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does anyone know of any PSTs in stores in NYC? I know they are discontinued ( such a shame) and seasonal so would like to be able to swoop in to an exact location when I go in two weeks time. Thanks

hi all, i am planning to get a preloved pst (unused) since the bag has been discontinued….but not sure if the price is right….selling price is about USD1800 for a brand new (has not been used) PST…… black with SHW…..any ideas is the price is right?

Does anyone know of any PSTs in stores in NYC? I know they are discontinued ( such a shame) and seasonal so would like to be able to swoop in to an exact location when I go in two weeks time. Thanks
the PST is coming back this year? wow great! i hope the price increase would not be so much …….

does anyone have a PST lined fully in leather? or made from a leather other than caviar on the outside? i bought a new-to-me PST and it's fully leather-lined and calfskin. i have only ever seen the caviar/fabric lining combo and wondered if i purchased a special edition, or if they were made that way for a while? mine is from 2005.

Last edited:
Hello Stylish Ladies ~

I'd like to hear everyone's opinions. Which hardware do you think better looking on BLACK PST? GOLD vs SILVER?

I know that's all personal preference though, I bought both Gold & Silver hardware Black PST and Now I'm debating which one should I sell - GOLD or Silver.
It is discontinued style and I like the size for dairy use over the GST. I wish i could keep both, but I hope to make some funds for the another bag.

I hope to hear your opinion from stylish ladies here. Thanks a lots! :smile:

Last edited: