The Pretty PTI Club-Mama of all wallets :)

1. Come join the pretty PTI club.

List and post pics of your PTI :love:

I have a mini mono PTI in cherry that I :heart:. will post pics as soon as I fix my camera :crybaby:

2. Same here..too late for my pictures (which I now have to watermark thanks to fakers :rant: ) but I'll post the pictures of my mom's and my wallets..2 peppermint vernis, 2 fuchsia vernis, the monogram canvas and the black MC.

3. Here they are :love: :

PTIwallets.JPG
  4. I love the PTI! But I wish the MC and Suhali PTI's had 6 CC slots. I have 2 Mat Mono's - they are so durable! I am hesitant about getting a vernis PTI - any opinions? Has anyone had a color transfer problem?

[​IMG]

5. wowsa, Lvbabydoll, I am so in awe of your PTI's!!!! :love:

6. Thanks! :flowers:
    If you want a vernis one, I'd go with as dark a color as possible. I haven't had any trouble with the fuchsia so far, but the peppermint..ick. It's really delicate.
    I'd go with indigo, fuchsia, framboise, bronze or red if possible. A couple of those colors are discontinued, but they're all the darkest and easiest to care for. :yes:

7. Drool over your PTIs...wellI pretty much drool over all your collections

8. Thanks for the info! I have a red vernis ludlow that I use on vacation and haven't had any problems. Maybe I'll try a vernis PTI.... (this club is bad for my wallet!)

9. [​IMG]

Only the MC ones are PTI's. The fuchsia and framboise ones are the pochette wallets.

10. my MC PTI!:P :heart:

DSC03901.JPG DSC03928.JPG
  11. Mono pti here and love it!

[​IMG] I'd love to add a vernis one some day :yes:

12. My monogram wallet is actually a Porte Tresor Monnaie; very similar to PTI (see coin compartment on back). It's a discontinued model.

P1010002.jpg P1010003.jpg

These are my monogram mat PTIs:
    P1010001.jpg

13. New one to add-the Groom, and the other picture of the rest of them :love:

100_6685.jpg PTIwallets.JPG
  14. I just realized I can post in yet another club! Yay!!!This pic shows my pti with my mono simple checkbook cover inside.

Picture 009.jpg
  15. Yay, finally a member of this club! The PTI has got to be the most brilliant wallet ever - it can fit everything and still not look bulky - I can even fit my passport in there! I'm so glad I got it :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice