The Pretty Pallas Chain Club

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
I am in love with this bag. I dont own it yet, but its definitely on my list. I love flap bag with chain, regardless Chanel or any other brand. Lets talk about Pallas Chain here.. :smile:

I am most honored to join with my gorgeous Pallas Chain in Havane.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414267207.996272.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414267223.453590.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414267232.891940.jpg

I just love the little tiny vachetta tab at the clasp. I don't know why but it adds something special.

The Chain can be pulled through to be cross body too.

I recently bought one in the Havane color and is such a pretty and light bag. I wonder why isn't more popular. Price?

I'm with you Maye! It's a gorgeous and very functional handbag. I also love mine in Havane. Now it's released in Black. I hope to see folks join the club with their new Black Pallas Chain. Aurore is beautiful too. Actually I like all of the colors. :graucho:

Does the chain bother your shoulder at all

Oh no, the chain is not bothersome at all. In fact it's extremely comfortable. It seems to find the lowest part of my shoulder and just settle in. Very comfortable and it doesn't slip off at all.

Plus the gold chain is so pretty. It kind of sparkles against the handbag.

Also, it holds a ton. I took it on a trip and it held everything I needed it to. It really is an amazing handbag. :yes:

I'm with you Maye! It's a gorgeous and very functional handbag. I also love mine in Havane. Now it's released in Black. I hope to see folks join the club with their new Black Pallas Chain. Aurore is beautiful too. Actually I like all of the colors. :graucho:
I am going there today to get the black, before the price increase.