- Dec 14, 2005
Love the blue one!
maguses said:I think there are more uses for these bags, then for just plain plane rides.
10 ways to use your new carryalls.
1. Gym bag. It looks almost as good as your taut body.
2. Diaper bag. Its big enough to stuff a wailing baby.
3. Grocery bag. Its time to buy meat in style; plastic is too 90s.
4. For your cruise to the Caribbeans for a secret rendezvous with Orlando Bloom.
5. Large enough to block the parapazzi from taking photos of you (and heavy enough to knock their cameras or heads off).
6. Large enough to hold an automatic, perfect for robbing an unsuspecting bank (a la Evangeline Lilly in Lost).
7. To carry your whips, cuffs and leather gears to your next... erm tupperware party (official answer to husband).
8. As a piggy bank for your thick wads of loose change.
9. To carry the chopped-diced and well-marinated remains to the incinerator. (I hope you are reading this, ****! Stay away from my man!)
10. Lastly, to run away into the sunset, in style!