The prettiest Coach bag you will ever see!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There were only 10 made and it is absolutely gorgeous. There is so much detail on this bag! It is the Embellished Varsity Patch Dinky! It has beading and sequin details. The flap lining is suede! It is just gorgeous. I'm so in love!
    Sorry the photos have poor lighting. I can take more for you all if interested! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462247055.772031.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462247078.844621.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462247099.901927.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462247121.079434.jpg
  2. Gorgeous bag, congrats

3. I love the patchwork detail and different shades of pink/brown! Such a beauty!

4. That's beautiful! Wow, only 10 made.

Are you supposed to remove those long white stitches?

5. What lovely details! Congratulations!

6. I don't think so...my patchwork saddle has stitches like that too (except the thread is black)...I think they're needed to hold all the pieces in place and for durability.:smile:

7. Beautiful bag, enjoy!

8. Stunning!! :P

9. This is from coach?!!?? I love it!!! Can you give more info abt it or the link to it?

10. She's a beauty and so unique!!! :heart:

11. Where did you find this beauty? Could you provide the product code? Thanks.

12. My SA found it and it's on the way! There were 5 left. Thanks so much for posting.

13. She is a beauty! Congrats!

14. It is 54531! Thank you all!

15. You're welcome!!! So glad you were able to get one!