The pregnant Linda Evangelista

1. She will be on the cover of the August issue of Vogue. She's the first model, not a Hollywood star, to be featured on the magazine's cover in more than a year. Her pals from the supermodel heyday a decade ago are also faring well - At 36, Naomi Campbell is still queen of the catwalk, Kate Moss, 32, is starring in a halfdozen designer ad campaigns this season, including a fall Versace campaign that also features Christy Turlington, Angela Lindvall, Carolyn Murphy and Daria Werbowy.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

================================================================================================

Source: celebritywonder.com

2. she is pregnant in those pictures? she still looks very good!

3. I was just looking at photos on style.com when I came across this pic of Linda. She definitely looks more pregnant but still just as beautiful!

linda.JPG
  4. Thank god!!! I'm so sick of seeing actresses/musicians on fashion mags (especially the likes of Britney, K. Hudson, J. Simpson, etc..) How I miss the models. :sad:

5. Doesn't look pregnant at all! I wish I look like that if I do get pregnant!

6. She looks stunning:love:

7. i love her. she was the first supermodel that i really thought was beautiful. so unique, so stunning, much better than the brinkley form of beauty. she and iman. what great features.

8. Urgh, me too!!

9. She looks amazing!!!! I can't wait to see her on the cover of Vogue!

10. ME TOO!! Nice to see MODELS on these covers.
    Linda looks amazing!! :yes:

11. She's one of my favourite models too.... Figure & Face...

What I admire about her is the way she changes her hair color & still looks stunning...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice