The practical IENA Club!

Mar 14, 2012
I got interested in this bag when it came out in a DE print and was surprised there is no clubhouse for this model. It seems like this is the only competitor for Totally, which has been very popular. Would love to see pictures, mod shots and reviews..

1LV

Jan 10, 2016
So glad someone started a clubhouse for the Iena. Surprised it didn't happen sooner. Thanks for kicking it off.

Reactions: marievie

Kimerp

Jun 21, 2015
+ 1 ... I'm going to check out the Iena DE PM tomorrow. Been stalking this bag for a while:smile:

Mydu

Jun 1, 2015
Im interested as well :smile: i was hoping they released in the azur pm.
There is an azur pm! I bought it yesterday at one of the LV's boutiques in Barcelona. It was a surprise because they only had the mm available on their website but I asked in the store and they told me they had only one left at the store [emoji5]

LVLOYAL12

Apr 28, 2015
I absolutely will. I will say that I am returning the pm size to get the mm. I thought the pm size would work, but anything outside of my essentials (Emilie wallet, key cles, toiletry 15, sunglass case, agenda pm, & round Coin purse) stresses the bag in my opinion.

Reactions: USCGirlie

ShireeC

Nov 13, 2015
Does anyone have modeling shots of the DA? I have the DE and I love it so much I'm contemplating getting the DA as well!!!