The powerful effects of Tad's "Look" Part II

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You should all know by now I wasn't finished with my reveal yet! ;) Good things come in...fours!

2. :popcorn:

3. #3 Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    Hahaa hi, heathie!

As some of you know, I recently bought a Bronze Zip Clutch. However, it was only a temporary substitute because I really wanted a Large Zip Wallet. I again almost gave up hope, but then Coach Superfan (thank you!) posted the LZW in the deals thread. Woohoo! I love it, and I got it for such a steal, too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. And for those interested in the interior (with flash):
    [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Yesterday I was perusing through Nordstrom and, unexpectedly, came home with this - Small Hillier Hobo in Wine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. Some comparison pictures with my Bordeaux Small MP. As you can see, Wine is quite a bit darker than Bordeaux, but other than that the shade is similar. It doesn't seem to be more purple or more red than Bordeaux.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Bom, lovely new additions. I love the way you shop!!

10. really pretty H! don't you love the LZW, best wallet EVER. your wine hillier is so pretty. you have the best taste in bags!!

11. i was hoping it was you who got that. it went so quickly! i'm happy for you, bomerella. the wine is very, very similar to the original bordeaux groovee down to the hardware. i love it. great choice. congrats and thank you so much for all these reveals. i can give the look powers back to their original owner: roboto. although hers was not rendered any less effective as demonstrated by today's events.

12. BOM, you are making it very, very hard for me to resist certain temptations!! :sweatdrop: I have been sooo close to buying that Hillier and your pics may have just put me over the edge - it's just gorgeous!! I'm also in love with your bronze LZW! Such beautiful new additions - congrats!!

13. They both are so beautiful, congrats to your new collection.

14. You mean like a ninja and without restraint? Thanks!

15. Don't you just love the leather on the new Hilliers, S? So, so phenomenal! I completely agree with you in that the LZW is the best wallet style ever. If Fall 07 Bordeaux had been produced in this style, I would have died and gone to heaven! And au contraire, mon amie - you have the best taste in bags! Your collection is exquisite. :heart: