"The Pouch"

For the people w/ the Mini Pouch...
Is the strap adjustable? or does it look awkward when it's undone to a different length?
I'm short, please let me know!

I didn't like how it looked tied to a shorter length, but that's probably just personal preference. And doubled it was only shoulder carry, not crossbody. Ended up putting a Coach DNKY chain strap on it - and love the bag even more now. I'm 4'11", for reference.

• Love
Reactions: 880
For the people w/ the Mini Pouch...
Is the strap adjustable? or does it look awkward when it's undone to a different length?
I'm short, please let me know!

I'm 5'6''/1,68m and i love the look of the doubled strap and carrying it one shoulder only.
There's a youtube video on all the different ways to wear it, it's in chinese, but it really sold me on the bag

hi
i remember you said that, the mini jodie and mini pouch fit about the same...
can i ask,
if you could only have one bag, which would you choose? mini jodie or mini pouch?
I would say the mini Jodie because as far as the pouch comes, the large pouch will always be my favorite. BUT that being said, the mini Jodie is kinda annoying to get things in and out of so...

Reactions: Mei90
I would say the mini Jodie because as far as the pouch comes, the large pouch will always be my favorite. BUT that being said, the mini Jodie is kinda annoying to get things in and out of so...

I agree! It's really not easy to get things in and out..
Do you think the mini pouch is easier to use than the mini jodie?