"The Pouch"

Sadly, I don’t think the pouch 20 will fit your essentials. The sunglasses put it over.

Here’s an image with items in it.View attachment 4607847
Great color! I wish I had a smaller iPhone , but I make it fit by putting it on one side of the pouch. Do you find that the keys scratch the leather at all? If I didn’t use my key case I would have an easier time closing the bag:smile:
Thanks!

FYI ladies...
For anyone buying The Pouch (and The Arco & Cassette) on the resale market, please please please get all relevant photos and authenticate before buying. There are an alarming number of fake bags now out there. The fakes now include the Pouch, Cassette, Arco, Classic, and Drop styles.
Do your homework. :flowers:
Hate to quote myself, but I was astounded at the number of fakes last night while browsing ebay. There were at least another 4 or 5 that I suspect were fake but the detail pics were a bit fuzzy. It's about 50/50 on the fake/real ratio right now. :shocked:
IMG_0117.jpg IMG_0118.jpg IMG_0119.jpg IMG_0120.jpg

Reactions: Tish22
I only buy on eBay when I know the seller.
I haven’t been burned yet by doing this.
Just waiting for the “fake” shoulder pouches and Jodies to hit that site.
Shouldn’t be long!!!

Reactions: JenJBS
I only buy on eBay when I know the seller.
I haven’t been burned yet by doing this.
Just waiting for the “fake” shoulder pouches and Jodies to hit that site.
Shouldn’t be long!!!
Your wish is their command, doll.
Fresh from the Guangdong factories:
9C9AA9C6-1CA5-4E07-8446-F5D403E5C899.jpeg
Look! A Sponge. guess it’s not really that intricate/expensive to make after all :lol:

Reactions: RT1 and muchstuff
As I was told by a BV SA, the sponge was inspired by shredded leather leftovers that the designer saw on the floor at the workshop. So, it’s literally rubbish. Although, I must admit, it feels nice if you touch it. Soft

I like that...”literally rubbish” comment!
But, that price point is totally insane!!!