The postman just brought...

Clairemumof3

Jan 3, 2014
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407235378.433232.jpg I know the badge is not everyone's cup of tea but I love the Daria satchel. My new taupe one came last week and after thinking I 'll never get an Oxblood one I bought the Tessie and purse last week. Then I bought this new to me Oxblood satchel just arrived love love love her !!

View attachment 2708610 I know the badge is not everyone's cup of tea but I love the Daria satchel. My new taupe one came last week and after thinking I 'll never get an Oxblood one I bought the Tessie and purse last week. Then I bought this new to me Oxblood satchel just arrived love love love her !!
Lovely, the postman has been busy this morning!! I love it, I have a Daria satchel and I find it very user friendly. Enjoy her x

She's beautiful, and the plaque looks great on this style, imho. Congratulations on a fab purchase in a gorgeous colour that will see you right through Autumn and cheer up your Winter! Carry her in good health. :smile:

View attachment 2708610 I know the badge is not everyone's cup of tea but I love the Daria satchel. My new taupe one came last week and after thinking I 'll never get an Oxblood one I bought the Tessie and purse last week. Then I bought this new to me Oxblood satchel just arrived love love love her !!
This bag is stunning. I am a daria fan too. They are just lovely :smile: I have oxblood in the medium hobo and the colour is just the best!

My daria bags always get compliments!

Thank you ladies I love her! I gave her a really spray as it's raining today, we missed the showers walking my eldest to gymnastics and back. Wore her cross body. A have two other Daria satchels and a hobo too :smile:

Congratulations Claire on your gorgeous daria. I've got one of these and it works with pretty much everything. Enjoy

It's absolutely gorgeous, I love the Daria satchel, it's a really versatile bag and Oxblood is my favourite.

I am a little biased as I have one myself. It's one of my used Mulberries and a really hardy bag, it's withstood quite a few showers without any probs and still looks fantastic.

Congratulations on your lovely bag, enjoy................she will bring you many years of pleasure.