The Postman Always Rings Twice on a Friday the 13th ;O)

Oh My God!!! this is the face i made when i saw your new "cinderella shoes" :wtf::faint: unbelievably gorgeous....I think these are the most beautiful shoes I have EVER seen in my entire life. WOWWWWW!!!!! and they look fabulous on you, Danielle!!!!

Those are STUNNING! I think we're actually shoe twins and if I'm ever in the EU, I'm totally raiding your closet. :ninja:

This may have already been said but where can you get these?

:heart: them!!!! Congrats!

thank4.jpg

well i just came to drool again...

and let me just say that i saw these beauties in real life at the horatio store... is it possible, it is even more stunning and BLING BLING in real life!!!

btw, i found them to run a little large (1/2 size)... i am typically 36 in VP, and the 35.5 samira strass fit me great! did you think also danielle?

My goodness they're magical! I would just stare at them all day if they were on my feet, and though I can't think of an outfit they wouldn't go with, I love those you've paired them with. The proportions of the heel are perfect for the shoe, too. Gorgeous!

well i just came to drool again...

and let me just say that i saw these beauties in real life at the horatio store... is it possible, it is even more stunning and BLING BLING in real life!!!

btw, i found them to run a little large (1/2 size)... i am typically 36 in VP, and the 35.5 samira strass fit me great! did you think also danielle?

I took the normal CL Size and they fit perfect for me.
But they are very smooth and I don't know how they fit after 4 or 5 wearing days :rolleyes:

@@ess tea - Thank you :flowers::flowers: