The popcorn is hot! Cheesy Hallmark movies anyone?! 'Tis the season!

Hiii!!

I have been so bad, have not been able to catch a holiday movie at all. I've been so busy lately, and now I'm going on a trip to europe over thanksgiving with the family, so I won't be able to decorate and get into the Christmas groove till I get back.
Enjoy your trip friend! We’ll make you some popcorn when you get back!

Reactions: Yoshi1296
I'm excited for you to have your first peppermint mocha of the season! As far as A Magical Christmas Village, I have tried to watch it two times and I have fallen asleep every time! The only way I can stay awake is if I have it on while I'm doing other things.
So that definitely speaks to the content of the show! Lol! My mocha did not disappoint.

Reactions: BagLadyT
I watched the Lifetime movie the 12 days of Christmas Eve with Kelsey Grammer last night. His real life daughter was in it too. It wasnt bad. Typical Lifetime but Kelsey did have some slightly funny moments.

Grammer last night.

Hiii!! I’ve watched quite a bit so far!

Crown for Christmas
The Royal Nanny
Christmas cookie catastrophe
Three wise men and a baby (LOVED this one lol)
Christmas Class Reunion

Hope you all are doing well! Work has kept me super busy but I’m glad to finally get into the Christmas mood!

Hiii!! I’ve watched quite a bit so far!

Crown for Christmas
The Royal Nanny
Christmas cookie catastrophe
Three wise men and a baby (LOVED this one lol)
Christmas Class Reunion

Hope you all are doing well! Work has kept me super busy but I’m glad to finally get into the Christmas mood!
Wow you’ve watched a bunch! LavenderIce recommended Three Wise Men too. I thought I had it recorded but didn’t so I’ll have to add it!

Reactions: Yoshi1296