The popcorn is hot! Cheesy Hallmark movies anyone?! 'Tis the season!

Also watched Christmas by Starlight and wasn't much of a fan of that either! I don't know why but the new ones this year haven't really impressed me as much. They weren't BAD but I think the older ones were much better in my opinion.

I missed the premiere of The Christmas House so I really hope to catch a re-run of that one sometime soon!

Reactions: jennlt and BagLadyT
I’m watching A Shoe Addict’s Christmas right now. I think it’s pretty cute!

I have a Five Star Christmas on deck next. One of the actors was on a series Workin’ Moms I just finished on Netflix. That show was hilarious and vulgar and I loved it! It’ll be interesting to see him in this one.

Reactions: Yoshi1296
I liked 5 Star Christmas.
I usually enjoy Candace Cameron Bure, but I didn’t care for this last movie. The frenetic dialogue was not relaxing in the least. I have seen this in a couple of other Hallmark movies and don’t enjoy it. Lacey Chabert’s dance movie was cute. The male lead Will Kemp had great dance moves.

Reactions: BagLadyT
I heard Will Kemp state in a podcast that he is trained in ballet and contemporary prior to becoming an actor. I fell asleep during Christmas Waltz. I avoid CCB's movies in general, so I'll definitely pass her latest one with the frenetic dialogue.

I heard Will Kemp state in a podcast that he is trained in ballet and contemporary prior to becoming an actor. I fell asleep during Christmas Waltz. I avoid CCB's movies in general, so I'll definitely pass her latest one with the frenetic dialogue.
He's good eye candy and you could see that he was a trained dancer. I wonder if he has done any other HM movies? Holly Robinson Peete did a cute movie where she is a physician. There is another actress who has the last name of Lenz that I thought was fun to watch. She was in 5 Star Christmas.

Yes, Will Kemp has done other HM movies. He did one with Lacey Chabert prior to Christmas Waltz called Love, Romance and Chocolate. He has also done one with Bethany Joy Lenz, who was in Five Star Christmas. BJL is fun to watch. The movie she did with WK is called Royal Matchmaker. I didn't watch the Holly Robinson Peete one, but I heard a recap of it and it sounded cute.