The popcorn is hot! Cheesy Hallmark movies anyone?! 'Tis the season!

Does anybody else get hungry watching these holiday movies? There are always holiday cookies, pies, candy canes, hot cocoa, spiced cider, etc. being made or consumed. Lonestar Christmas, which I just watched, the characters keep talking about chicken adobo tamales. I'm glad I already ate dinner, otherwise I'd be raiding the refrigerator. Like one of the characters said, I'm working on my "winter padding." :lol:

One of these Hallmark movies turned me on to peppermint mochas!

Reactions: LavenderIce
Oops! I meant to say I'm not quite ready for it to end. However, glad that it looks like Cross Country Christmas will re-air tonight.

Okay, now I'm ready for it to end. This week I caught Cross Country Christmas, Carousel Christmas, Good Morning Christmas, and parts of Christmas Waltz, Five Star Christmas and Christmas She Wrote.

Reactions: snibor and BagLadyT
I’m still watching Hallmark Christmas movies as I’m not ready for Christmas to be over :sad: I think I’ll watch my final one today.

I was talking to my mum yesterday and we were laughing about the time we spent my birthday and Christmas Day in Las Vegas. We were so jetlagged that we would watch hallmark movies in our hotel room at least twice a day to have a break from how wild Vegas is lol. I’ve loved them ever since.

I’m still watching Hallmark Christmas movies as I’m not ready for Christmas to be over :sad: I think I’ll watch my final one today.

I was talking to my mum yesterday and we were laughing about the time we spent my birthday and Christmas Day in Las Vegas. We were so jetlagged that we would watch hallmark movies in our hotel room at least twice a day to have a break from how wild Vegas is lol. I’ve loved them ever since.
I just watched “A Timeless Christmas”! A commercial said they are going to continue Christmas movies every Friday.

I’m not ready for it to be over either. I actually recorded a ton of Hallmark movies and didn’t get to all of them. I think I’ll finish Christmas in Rome today and then that’s it.

A few years ago I went to Vegas w my mom to watch Celine Dion (so good!!) By 10pm I wanted to go to bed and my mom agreed but I know she could’ve stayed out! I feel blessed that I have a close relationship w my mom.

Reactions: jaskg144
Christmas in July! Who's in?
Here's the schedule:

I’m in save me a seat! I’ll get the popcorn!

Reactions: LavenderIce