the pomp & circumstance (of indecision)

AtelierPax

~elsea~
Jan 14, 2009
;)

i love a bright fun color (turks) ... but also love a yummy neutral (luggage) ... i'm totally torn ...

if the pomp were just a wallet (which it's clearly not "just" anything) then i would straightaway pick the BLUE! pop of color inside any bag, w/o a doubt the kind of color that gets compliments when i pay for stuff .... easy choice ...

BUT, the pomp is not just a wallet ... it's also more of a bag .... ok ... so if it's always w/me, b/c it is a wallet and if i wear it on me for quick trips, will i want the pop of color or should i go with the neutral?

anyone else having this "problem"? lol

:P eek!

For me I would choose the bright one.

I use my pomps more as wallets than I do a bag. Occasionally when I do wear them as a bag it's nice a little pop of color. It's not too over the top.

Well, I didn't EVEN want a Pomp UNTIL I saw the You Tube video and now I do. <boo hiss on enablers>
Anyway, I think I will go for one in a bright color. I have so much else in black, tan and gray and the weatherman is predicting a week of rain which means the rainy season in Oregon must be here and I could use a perk up.
I am thinking blue also.

see i think i'm leaning towards the "pop" too ... but i too love the youtube vid and how it looks on ... and i'm just the opposite ... i have lots of colored bags and less of the neutrals so i think i'm trying to convince myself to want neutral! LOL

I really will try to post pics this weekend. I am slacking. The turks is really gorgeous. It is a vibrant turquoise like blue. It has a little shine to it. Kinda like a glaze. It feels so nice! It also seems like the kind of leather that gets better with time. Like some of RMs.