The (Pochette) Metis Club

So many pretty pictures!

I have the Pochette Metis in reverse monogram and I'm considering buying a multi pochette accessories strap to use with it occasionally.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Do they work well together? Any pictures? I'd love to see what it will look like :smile:

A couple of pages back someone had a picture of one! Post # #15,470 (just click on it and it will take you to the post)

Hey all! Do you think the Pochette Metis makes a good everyday bag for running errands, getting groceries, etc.? This might be my very first LV bag :biggrin: I'm considering the Empreinte Noir since I live in an area where it's not as common to see more showy luxury goods. Would love to know how it's holding up for you!

Defn, I use mine for every day use including grocery shopping. I can fit my clemence wallet, 6 key ring pouch in the centre. Have the medium krigama pouch with my facemasks and sanitizer in the front pouch. Phone in back pocket and I still have room for more stuff. There are times where I have also had my kindle in there.

I want to join this club very badly! Fell in love with the turtledove. Can anyone with the bag comment on any issues with the glazing or with color transfer? Is there any urgency to rush to get it, i.e., is this color hard to get? Thank u in advance for your help! I tried it on yesterday but didn't pull the trigger because I've purchased so much stuff this year. But now I've been thinking about it all day....

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
I want to join this club very badly! Fell in love with the turtledove. Can anyone with the bag comment on any issues with the glazing or with color transfer? Is there any urgency to rush to get it, i.e., is this color hard to get? Thank u in advance for your help! I tried it on yesterday but didn't pull the trigger because I've purchased so much stuff this year. But now I've been thinking about it all day....

I have not had any issues with my noir glazing and I've used it daily for the past 3 months. From what I've read and seen on youtube, the glazing issues may have been corrected. I love the turtledove too but I'd also be concerned with color transfer, I wear a lot of dark clothing so it would be my luck. I ended up purchasing the reverse just the other day, so now I can switch it up depending on what I'm wearing. Hopefully someone else can chime in re; needing to rush to get it, I do think it's a seasonal color so it won't be around forever but I'm not sure how long. I do know my SA said the scarlet has been harder to find recently, she thought it was because it was also seasonal and they were likely phasing it out...but that being said, who really knows. She didn't say that about turtledove when I asked.

Reactions: Loriad
Hey all! Do you think the Pochette Metis makes a good everyday bag for running errands, getting groceries, etc.? This might be my very first LV bag :biggrin: I'm considering the Empreinte Noir since I live in an area where it's not as common to see more showy luxury goods. Would love to know how it's holding up for you!

100% it does! It's the perfect daily bag, especially for errands and all that stuff! I have it in noir as well and LOVE it. It's perfect and more subtle too. I highly recommend it, I don't have anything negative to say about it. I've been using it daily since I got it 3ish months ago, no complaints/issues with mine. Make sure to share if you get one!

I have not had any issues with my noir glazing and I've used it daily for the past 3 months. From what I've read and seen on youtube, the glazing issues may have been corrected. I love the turtledove too but I'd also be concerned with color transfer, I wear a lot of dark clothing so it would be my luck. I ended up purchasing the reverse just the other day, so now I can switch it up depending on what I'm wearing. Hopefully someone else can chime in re; needing to rush to get it, I do think it's a seasonal color so it won't be around forever but I'm not sure how long. I do know my SA said the scarlet has been harder to find recently, she thought it was because it was also seasonal and they were likely phasing it out...but that being said, who really knows. She didn't say that about turtledove when I asked.
Thank u!!!

Reactions: NWGal