The (Pochette) Metis Club

Sorry if I post this incorrectly, but I don't post here often (I mainly read). I was recently 'offered' a Pochette Metis mono from the online boutique. I have purchased this bag 3 times in the past in Empreinte and returned it for the same defect each time (crooked lock on front). Today the monogram version arrived and I was less than impressed. There were a couple of defects (which I think I can live with) however the issue (if it even is an issue?) that concerned me the most was the inside fabric lining. Can anyone tell me if its normal for the inside fabric lining to feel like its too small for the bag? It sort of moves around and doesn't fit to the sides/edges of the canvas/bag. Once I put my things inside, I'm concerned it will put pressure on the fabric and its seems might tear. I notice it particularly in the largest compartment. Is this normal - is the lining meant to fit this way? Or is it meant to fit snug up against the canvas. I hope I am explaining myself properly? If anyone could let me know I would really appreciate it, otherwise I may send this back.

Sorry if I post this incorrectly, but I don't post here often (I mainly read). I was recently 'offered' a Pochette Metis mono from the online boutique. I have purchased this bag 3 times in the past in Empreinte and returned it for the same defect each time (crooked lock on front). Today the monogram version arrived and I was less than impressed. There were a couple of defects (which I think I can live with) however the issue (if it even is an issue?) that concerned me the most was the inside fabric lining. Can anyone tell me if its normal for the inside fabric lining to feel like its too small for the bag? It sort of moves around and doesn't fit to the sides/edges of the canvas/bag. Once I put my things inside, I'm concerned it will put pressure on the fabric and its seems might tear. I notice it particularly in the largest compartment. Is this normal - is the lining meant to fit this way? Or is it meant to fit snug up against the canvas. I hope I am explaining myself properly? If anyone could let me know I would really appreciate it, otherwise I may send this back.

Mine is loose inside. I'd say that's normal.

Reactions: Hann Kg
Hey girls! Does anyone know how much does it cost to let LV replace the whole vacchetta on a mono PM? I don’t need it right now, but would like to know as an option for the future. Thank you very much in advance! :flowers: