The (Pochette) Metis Club

Hi, I just got my Pochette Métis. Upon taking closer look at the bag, I noticed that the bottom left and right corners of the bag are not rounded, instead they looked angular. In addition, I noticed a wrinkle on the canvas after opening the flap.

Are these considered defects? They bother me a little.

Thanks!

View attachment 4337567
View attachment 4337568
View attachment 4337569
View attachment 4337570
Not consided defects, normal. When you put things in you bag it won't look wrinkled. The new canvas is quite supple now. Enjoy your bag

Finall got the reverse PM, but black tab slightly off between flowers.

Thoughts? Would you return? Glazing looks good.

It’s entirely up to you. Some people don’t even notice, some people notice right away. I personally need it centered, and was holding my breath until mine arrived. Luckily centered. Tough call, I know how impossible it is to get this bag.

ladies I Need your help.
I really like the look of the metis. but I wonder if its a bag more for sporty People with Jeans and pants than Girly Girls with Dresses?
I wear the most of the time Dresses. I love crossbody bags but normally they have a chain strap so they look dressier at all. wonder how it is with the metis. what would you say?
what are you wearing? does it fit any style?
the easiest would be to try at the Boutique but like you know the metis is really hard to get. never got Chance to see it in Person at the store.

Guys my pm in monogram came today, it’s “MIU from imported materials” or something like that. After all of the anticipation I’m not in love with it like I had hoped. I really like the style of bag, but I’m starting to think empreinte is more my speed. I’m going to sleep on it and look at her in daylight when I’m dressed for work.

Guys my pm in monogram came today, it’s “MIU from imported materials” or something like that. After all of the anticipation I’m not in love with it like I had hoped. I really like the style of bag, but I’m starting to think empreinte is more my speed. I’m going to sleep on it and look at her in daylight when I’m dressed for work.

Yes. Think about it. I love my monogram one because I really wanted a casual bag that can stand heavy usage, bad weather, and all kinds of daily grind.

I love the empreinte version too, but I went with what will fit my current needs.

My next PM will be in cerise. [emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️

Yes. Think about it. I love my monogram one because I really wanted a casual bag that can stand heavy usage, bad weather, and all kinds of daily grind.

I love the empreinte version too, but I went with what will fit my current needs.

My next PM will be in cerise. [emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️
I got the PM in monogram for the exact same reasons as you. May I know how you protect the vachetta handle from bad weather/rain?

Reactions: Minilovertts
I got the PM in monogram for the exact same reasons as you. May I know how you protect the vachetta handle from bad weather/rain?

Simple. Because I think mono PM is quite plain, I use an Hermes twilly to cover the handles. When it starts to rain, I wear my bag inside out, so the little vachetta tab is next to my body rather than out. Or I wear my bag inside my coat. Of course, nothing will prevent heavy downpour, but at least when the weather "starts" to change, I'm well protected.

Here's a pic. Black twilly is what I use in cold weather. I'm looking for a new "colorful" twilly for spring/ summer. Maybe you can help me pick one.
Anyone chime in, I'm open for ideas. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_7253.JPG
    IMG_7253.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 884
  • tree-of-song-twilly--063224S 01-front-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg
    tree-of-song-twilly--063224S 01-front-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 871
  • twilly-jaguar-quetzal--063168S 01-front-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg
    twilly-jaguar-quetzal--063168S 01-front-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 869
  • twilly-jaguar-quetzal--063168S 02-front-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg
    twilly-jaguar-quetzal--063168S 02-front-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 868
  • twilly-jaguar-quetzal--063168S 04-front-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg
    twilly-jaguar-quetzal--063168S 04-front-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 864

After buying and returning 3x mono PMs in the last 20 months I have just got my pm in noir empreinte and I love it. I just couldn’t cope with the vachetta handle on the mono and I want to be able to use that top handle. I know there are twillies but, personally, they are not for me and I think they take away the great look of the pm bag (sorry, no offence to those who like to twilly up!). So I had to have a black handle and since reverse mono was impossible to get, I got empreinte. It is a very luxurious bag.