The (Pochette) Metis Club

Hi, I just got my Pochette Métis. Upon taking closer look at the bag, I noticed that the bottom left and right corners of the bag are not rounded, instead they looked angular. In addition, I noticed a wrinkle on the canvas after opening the flap.

Are these considered defects? They bother me a little.

Thanks!

BDF2D183-A8C8-4CB7-A69D-E808A9EE0F81.jpeg
D254163B-43B2-4EA8-A4D0-544CA626A937.jpeg
01173733-34A3-4FAA-9959-8B7B0AFC1667.jpeg
70233B45-55D8-4D16-A4DE-1F2F98E1BC4E.jpeg

Hi, I just got my Pochette Métis. Upon taking closer look at the bag, I noticed that the bottom left and right corners of the bag are not rounded, instead they looked angular. In addition, I noticed a wrinkle on the canvas after opening the flap.

Are these considered defects? They bother me a little.

Thanks!

View attachment 4337567
View attachment 4337568
View attachment 4337569
View attachment 4337570
These things you point out aren’t considered defects. Enjoy your new bag!

Crazy but I go back and forth on this Monogram Pochette Metis bag. I have purchased it a couple of times and returned it. I was lucky enough to purchase in November but decide to return to get the Empreinte Noir instead because it is more subtle. I have yet to pull the trigger on the Noir. Mainly because I cannot get the canvas one out of my head no matter how many YouTube videos I watch on the Noir. Should I just focus on getting the Monogram canvas? I know it is a bit loud but I cannot get it out of my head. I am afraid even if I get the Noir I will still crave the canvas one.
What should I do? I am stuck in analysis paralysis.

Crazy but I go back and forth on this Monogram Pochette Metis bag. I have purchased it a couple of times and returned it. I was lucky enough to purchase in November but decide to return to get the Empreinte Noir instead because it is more subtle. I have yet to pull the trigger on the Noir. Mainly because I cannot get the canvas one out of my head no matter how many YouTube videos I watch on the Noir. Should I just focus on getting the Monogram canvas? I know it is a bit loud but I cannot get it out of my head. I am afraid even if I get the Noir I will still crave the canvas one.

If you don‘t get it out of your head, go for the Mono one! Otherwise you will buy other bag you don‘t love the same and in the end you search it again and spend a lot more money as if you bought it the first time you fell in love (because of the bags you bought and didn‘t love as much [emoji6])

Reactions: Melfontana

Monogram is slated for discontinued status while noir isn’t so I’d keep that in mind.

I thought you had more affirmative info than just the speculation that is posted all over this forum.
Seriously, forum gossip is hardly evidence or confirmation of anything. I’ll believe it when they pull it off the website. It’s hard to conceive why they would arbitrarily discontinue a piece that they can’t even keep in stock, even if the defective rate of return is as high as it’s been. But then again who knows?

Reactions: bayborn