The (Pochette) Metis Club

Hi everyone!
I just bought the reverse metis but i noticed that the lock looks different compared to pics i’ve seen on other sites and other pictures.

Is it possible that the bag i bought is fake? Would appreciate your help lv metis experts :smile:
Could you please give us more photos of the lock and the bag itself (taking from different angles), thank you!

Hi everyone!
I just bought the reverse metis but i noticed that the lock looks different compared to pics i’ve seen on other sites and other pictures.

Is it possible that the bag i bought is fake? Would appreciate your help lv metis experts :smile:
Did you purchase from LV? If so, you shouldn't be concerned. If not, there is an authentic thread you can use if unsure.

BTW today I heard from my SA that new color of PM will be released soon...(unfortunately I do not have more details...) I hope it won't be any shade of pink :facepalm: I am dreaming of purple (amethyste!), dark green or shades of cognac or brown. Which color would you like to see to be released?
I had heard that the PM would be out in the kaki. Not sure if it will have the red trim but I am afraid it will.

BTW today I heard from my SA that new color of PM will be released soon...(unfortunately I do not have more details...) I hope it won't be any shade of pink :facepalm: I am dreaming of purple (amethyste!), dark green or shades of cognac or brown. Which color would you like to see to be released?
I saw ones with braided handles on instagram. I like them but I’m not sure how it is going to hold up.
CBC41ED2-3BB6-40DB-9F32-AF2EF2C933C3.png

The datecode would suggest that the bag was made in France in the 8th week of 2018. I know that there are two types of locks possible on the metis, it is just a matter of coincidence which lock you get (although the other one is more often used). I don’t see any big red flags, if you want to make sure use a paid authentication service for peace of mind!

The datecode would suggest that the bag was made in France in the 8th week of 2018. I know that there are two types of locks possible on the metis, it is just a matter of coincidence which lock you get (although the other one is more often used). I don’t see any big red flags, if you want to make sure use a paid authentication service for peace of mind!

Thanks for your time and help :smile:

I’m dreaming too of a purple (améthyste was stunning !) !!!
In empreinte there is a new colour : kaki (brown / green).

Does anyone have issues on the reverse or monogram (with the velvety-lined interior) with the back interior divider? I’ve had my bag 5 days, used once and the back divider has a fold in it. I picked this up from LV store 5 days ago (date code shows it was just made at the end of July - so right off the line!) I texted my SA yesterday but haven’t heard back. I’ll provide a picture.

Attachments

• 13A73748-9283-4EC6-A865-45FC9AE5F479.jpeg
    13A73748-9283-4EC6-A865-45FC9AE5F479.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,309