The Pochette Felicie Club!

I agree! I think the vernis would've been different, but empreinte can be night or day and transitions really well between the two! Using a leather strap would definitely dress it down, but wouldn't really be necessary (:
I walked around all day yesterday on a home tour with my cherry vernis felicie. I think you can wear any leather any time of day or night.

Reactions: salamb
I think this is such a gorgeous red imho.. I'm in 162 cm for reference.. I'm still debating to keep it or not coz of the functionality in my lifestyle..my lovely sa ordered this baby for me...indeed so beautiful and in love...:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:
I think it looks smashing on you - elegant, proportionate and perfect with the rest of your outfit!

Reactions: chicnfab
I think this is such a gorgeous red imho.. I'm in 162 cm for reference.. I'm still debating to keep it or not coz of the functionality in my lifestyle..my lovely sa ordered this baby for me...indeed so beautiful and in love...:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:
The bag looks great on you and it's a true red, without the pink/orange undertones. Also your outfit is gorgeous, you have great style!

Reactions: chicnfab
You're welcome! Did you decide to keep it?
I'm still on the fence! I love love it so much.. but the capacity is very limited... I'm not used to this kinda size.. still debating if saint germain bb is a better option.. you should see and try it.. such a beautiful red bag.. and the inserts are adorable..:hbeat::hbeat: I did pay for it but I didn't bring it home yet..

Last edited: