The Pochette Felicie Club!

I own 5 felicies so I don't think it's silly to own two. Esp if they're both in different colors and material. I feel like they're super versatile
thank you for your reply :smile: i love my monogram one but thought maybe i should invest in something completely different but i guess buying a preloved orsay is always an option :smile: i want a purse that i can use for work and for evening and the felicie in black fits the bill

ladies! i have a monogram felicie and have nothing in empreinte leather. i tried on the black empriente leather felicie and love it. do you think it would be silly to own two? should i grab the black one? or should i buy a used lv orsay?? the felicie is on hold at my store so please help me decide!!
I think because of the two different materials they could serve two different purposes, especially since the empreinte is a little more dressy and discreet. I'm having similar thoughts about the pochette metis since I own it in mono but really like the reverse and think that the empreinte is irresistible. Let us know what you decide to do and good luck!

I'm trying to find an Azur Felicie made in France. My SA told me that all of the Azur styles circulating US stores will be made in USA. I was also told this by another SA regarding the damier Neverfull, but I was able to find one.
Does anyone have a made in France Azur Felicie that they bought in a US store?
TIA!

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy an alternative LV strap to use with empreinte Noir Felicie to make it more casual?
I've seen people in the thread using the Eva strap or Favorite strap on their canvas Felicies. Maybe the strap from the new Pochette Metis in Noir would be an option, as long as your SA is able to order it as a replacement piece for you?

Yeah the black felicie is so beautiful!!! Good luck !
mugenprincess, may I ask how you like it in the noir so far? The empreinte leather is beautiful and soft, and seems less structured in many other styles of bags (like we can see in many Twice bags, it could create a 'bump" in the front of the bag). I'm thinking about getting the noir too, but worried about it losing its shape since the leather is soft. Thoughts?:smile:

mugenprincess, may I ask how you like it in the noir so far? The empreinte leather is beautiful and soft, and seems less structured in many other styles of bags (like we can see in many Twice bags, it could create a 'bump" in the front of the bag). I'm thinking about getting the noir too, but worried about it losing its shape since the leather is soft. Thoughts?:smile:

Hello, I haven't used the bag much yet but it def has more give than the other felicies. I don't think it will lose its shape cos the material used inside the bag (same as the canvas ones) is giving it structure. At least in my opinion, I think it will hold its shape as long as you don't overstuff it. I really love the leather for this bag!

Reactions: ellenla
Hello, I haven't used the bag much yet but it def has more give than the other felicies. I don't think it will lose its shape cos the material used inside the bag (same as the canvas ones) is giving it structure. At least in my opinion, I think it will hold its shape as long as you don't overstuff it. I really love the leather for this bag!
i agree. I sold my monogram to get the emprinete. I have no doubt that I made the right decision.

Reactions: mugenprincess
I just asked my SA and she said they don't sell the chain... have to buy the bag :frown:
My SA quoted me $150 for the chain if i wanted to order as a repair/replacement piece. They would have to order it for you. Usually, you have to have purchased a felicie before for them to sell you one, but there are some SA's who will order it for you without checking.