The Pochette Felicie Club!

This is so, so pretty! I'm considering getting the Rose Ballerine Pochette Felicie to use for weddings and cocktail occasions. Would you mind sharing the pictures of the inserts? Also - as I imagine the epi version holds less than canvas - do you think the bag can hold a compact powder, lipstick, iPhone 6 and a DE Cles Pochette (without the inserts inside)?

Sorry, I ended up exchanging my epi felicie in RB for an empreinte twice, because I also bought the epi tropical felicie...but then that had cracking issues so I returned it. So, I no longer own a felicie. But I'm sure someone who does can help you out!

This is so, so pretty! I'm considering getting the Rose Ballerine Pochette Felicie to use for weddings and cocktail occasions. Would you mind sharing the pictures of the inserts? Also - as I imagine the epi version holds less than canvas - do you think the bag can hold a compact powder, lipstick, iPhone 6 and a DE Cles Pochette (without the inserts inside)?

Hello. I have the epi felicie in the red color and while it's more structured than the canvas, it still fits basically the same amount for me.
It can also fit all the items you mentioned. I've attached some pics.

IMG_1489875138.820464.jpg
IMG_1489875148.857298.jpg
IMG_1489875159.541242.jpg

Sorry, I ended up exchanging my epi felicie in RB for an empreinte twice, because I also bought the epi tropical felicie...but then that had cracking issues so I returned it. So, I no longer own a felicie. But I'm sure someone who does can help you out!

I'm sorry to hear about the cracking issues with the Pochette Felicie. Twice is a lovely bag though!

Hello. I have the epi felicie in the red color and while it's more structured than the canvas, it still fits basically the same amount for me.
It can also fit all the items you mentioned. I've attached some pics.

Thank you so, so much for your pictures, they are extremely helpful! They kind of make me want to get the coquelicot as well! :P

Reactions: fashion_junky
Help, ladies!
Can one of you please check if the Felicie card insert will fit inside the Emilie wallet, so that the button snaps shut without problems?
Thank you so much in advance!

I finally joined the Pochette Felicie club! I've had my eyes on this bag for the longest time and was thinking of getting the monogram version! But one day I went into the store and they showed me the DE with the red interior and I fell in love with it! It was love at first site! Shame that it's a bit small and doesn't fit much but I will make it work! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

IMG_1701.jpg

I finally joined the Pochette Felicie club! I've had my eyes on this bag for the longest time and was thinking of getting the monogram version! But one day I went into the store and they showed me the DE with the red interior and I fell in love with it! It was love at first site! Shame that it's a bit small and doesn't fit much but I will make it work! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 3646312
Gorgeous!

Reactions: nhiarchibald

View attachment 3646312
The DE version is gorgeous, congrats!

Reactions: nhiarchibald