The Pink Graffiti Isn't Pink !!! Not loving it - anyone else?

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
Picked up my pink speedy yesterday at Saks and it's not the fuschia pink they showed me & thought it was when I put my name on the list.

And they didn't tell me when they called me Monday when it came in and I put on my Saks card or I could have switched to the green but they sold out of it by the time I got there yesterday.

I am not feeling this color.

It's neither fish nor fowl. It's not quite red. Definitely not pink. SA told me a few people switched to Green after seeing it.

Anyone else feel this way?

Thanks.

Well, the green does seem to be the favorite so far ... I spoke to 2 SAs from different stores and they both picked green as their favorite color plus it seems to be made in smaller quantities. But I still went with the pink speedy ... I just received my pink speedy yesterday and I can honestly say I love the shade. I wear a lot of black, grey, white and beige clothing and I can see this color matching all of it. It's just a personal preference, I guess!

Well, the green does seem to be the favorite so far ... I spoke to 2 SAs from different stores and they both picked green as their favorite color plus it seems to be made in smaller quantities. But I still went with the pink speedy ... I just received my pink speedy yesterday and I can honestly say I love the shade. I wear a lot of black, grey, white and beige clothing and I can see this color matching all of it. It's just a personal preference, I guess!

I wear a lot of the same colors as you too.

What color would you call this shade?

Do you know anywhere that still has the green?

Thanks.

This morning when I looked Louis Vuitton.com had the green and orange still in stock.
I received my pink one too today and when I get home going to have to put it near my clothes.
I like it, but then I love any shade of pink.

015.jpg

It definitely isn't a fuchsia pink, I'd say coral pink describes it the best. I'm in Canada so I know the green is pretty rare here. The store where I bought mine only received one green and the next nearest store only received 2 greens but didn't receive any pinks as of Wednesday. Though I get this feeling, more colors will be available once the NF arrives on March 2.

I would call it more of a highlighter pink.

I really thought I was going to get the pink and ended up with the orange, and that's great because until now I didn't have any orange bags.

This morning when I looked Louis Vuitton.com had the green and orange still in stock.
I received my pink one too today and when I get home going to have to put it near my clothes.
I like it, but then I love any shade of pink.

Thanks - will check it out although I wanted to get my Saks points. And at Saks I have 30 days to return for refund not just credit at boutiques etc.

015.jpg

It definitely isn't a fuchsia pink, I'd say coral pink describes it the best. I'm in Canada so I know the green is pretty rare here. The store where I bought mine only received one green and the next nearest store only received 2 greens but didn't receive any pinks as of Wednesday. Though I get this feeling, more colors will be available once the NF arrives on March 2.

Agree - more of a coral. Would look good with a tan if I sat in the sun anymore :smile:

I'll have to put it up against my Tomato & Ruby Balenciaga bags - I am thinking it's close to one of these colors.

I think IRL it's much "brighter' than that. More neon and highlighter-ish like someone said above. It's def not fuschia though. I think it falls more into the salmon category.

It's definitely different than what's posted on their website, it's not quite fuchsia to me either. I wish it was a pink as the Vernis Rose Pop ~ that would have been HOT!

I'm definitely feeling the green more! It's also a favorite in the couple boutiques I've gone in.

i noticed the difference too. i think the thing is, the Rose Pop is more of a neon pink, whereas the "pink" Graffiti is more of a neon red.

it's like in those neon sticky Post-Its (see pic)...the top color is neon red (like Graffiti color) and the bottom color is neon pink (like Rose Pop vernis color)

attachment.php

Attachments

• post_its.JPG
    post_its.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 1,017