The Pink Graffiti Isn't Pink !!! Not loving it - anyone else?

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
picasaweb.google.com
Picked up my pink speedy yesterday at Saks and it's not the fuschia pink they showed me & thought it was when I put my name on the list.

And they didn't tell me when they called me Monday when it came in and I put on my Saks card or I could have switched to the green but they sold out of it by the time I got there yesterday.

I am not feeling this color.

It's neither fish nor fowl. It's not quite red. Definitely not pink. SA told me a few people switched to Green after seeing it.

Anyone else feel this way?

Thanks.

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Well, the green does seem to be the favorite so far ... I spoke to 2 SAs from different stores and they both picked green as their favorite color plus it seems to be made in smaller quantities. But I still went with the pink speedy ... I just received my pink speedy yesterday and I can honestly say I love the shade. I wear a lot of black, grey, white and beige clothing and I can see this color matching all of it. It's just a personal preference, I guess!

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
picasaweb.google.com
Well, the green does seem to be the favorite so far ... I spoke to 2 SAs from different stores and they both picked green as their favorite color plus it seems to be made in smaller quantities. But I still went with the pink speedy ... I just received my pink speedy yesterday and I can honestly say I love the shade. I wear a lot of black, grey, white and beige clothing and I can see this color matching all of it. It's just a personal preference, I guess!
I wear a lot of the same colors as you too.

What color would you call this shade?

Do you know anywhere that still has the green?

Thanks.

robbins65

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Cypress, Texas
This morning when I looked Louis Vuitton.com had the green and orange still in stock.
I received my pink one too today and when I get home going to have to put it near my clothes.
I like it, but then I love any shade of pink.

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006

It definitely isn't a fuchsia pink, I'd say coral pink describes it the best. I'm in Canada so I know the green is pretty rare here. The store where I bought mine only received one green and the next nearest store only received 2 greens but didn't receive any pinks as of Wednesday. Though I get this feeling, more colors will be available once the NF arrives on March 2.

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
Pacific NW
I would call it more of a highlighter pink.

I really thought I was going to get the pink and ended up with the orange, and that's great because until now I didn't have any orange bags.

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
picasaweb.google.com
This morning when I looked Louis Vuitton.com had the green and orange still in stock.
I received my pink one too today and when I get home going to have to put it near my clothes.
I like it, but then I love any shade of pink.
Thanks - will check it out although I wanted to get my Saks points. And at Saks I have 30 days to return for refund not just credit at boutiques etc.

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
picasaweb.google.com

It definitely isn't a fuchsia pink, I'd say coral pink describes it the best. I'm in Canada so I know the green is pretty rare here. The store where I bought mine only received one green and the next nearest store only received 2 greens but didn't receive any pinks as of Wednesday. Though I get this feeling, more colors will be available once the NF arrives on March 2.

Agree - more of a coral. Would look good with a tan if I sat in the sun anymore :smile:

I'll have to put it up against my Tomato & Ruby Balenciaga bags - I am thinking it's close to one of these colors.

BagsRME

Dec 7, 2007
In the Moment
Yes. This is the reason that I didn't pick anything up from this line. My favorite is the pink but its not pink so I didn't get anything.

robbins65

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Cypress, Texas
I have a Ruby Bal. and I don't think it looks anything like that:shrugs:
It is a very bright pink. The color posted above looks red, mine looks nothing like that.

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
It's definitely different than what's posted on their website, it's not quite fuchsia to me either. I wish it was a pink as the Vernis Rose Pop ~ that would have been HOT!

I'm definitely feeling the green more! It's also a favorite in the couple boutiques I've gone in.

rednailpolish

Jul 7, 2006
I kind of like that it isn't bubblegum pink... I like how it is more coral/orangey. But that's only from viewing it online. We'll see when it arrives how I feel!!

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
TX
i noticed the difference too. i think the thing is, the Rose Pop is more of a neon pink, whereas the "pink" Graffiti is more of a neon red.

it's like in those neon sticky Post-Its (see pic)...the top color is neon red (like Graffiti color) and the bottom color is neon pink (like Rose Pop vernis color)

Attachments