The Pillow - I believe in second chances...

@Candice0985 I hope my reveal + review brings you joy whilst you wait for yours to arrive.
Aw thanks for reviving your thread! I'm studying all the different ways to wear the strap now...and I'm also so happy you're tall! I'm also 5'10 and I cant wear Gucci crossbody bags because they're too short on me. YSL has been my go to lately because the crossbody strap is so generous and long, I'm glad to see BV is also flattering on a tall figure :smile:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I'm studying all the different ways to wear the strap now:

Yay, the tag works after all. [emoji5]

I have the same issues with crossbodies. Most often, too short. The strap on this bag is excellent plus the length and the way it is designed enables you to play around with it for different looks. The color you picked is versatile enough to go from day (crossbody) to night (shoulder bag) and even shortest length as a clutch. I'm so excited for you to receive yours!

Yay, the tag works after all. [emoji5]

I have the same issues with crossbodies. Most often, too short. The strap on this bag is excellent plus the length and the way it is designed enables you to play around with it for different looks. The color you picked is versatile enough to go from day (crossbody) to night (shoulder bag) and even shortest length as a clutch. I'm so excited for you to receive yours!
I'm excited as well. I don't buy as many bags as I used to so this latest one will be a nice present from me to me lol

The knowledge of how to shorten the nodini straps is invaluable. I was considering re homing my metallic brunito bag, but now that I know how to shorten the straps properly, I feel like I have a new bag! I really love my bag, I just had a problem with the strap length.

A grateful thank you to @24601 for sharing with me your experience with this bag. I honestly feel more at ease when purchasing mine.

Also, thank you ladies; @pbkey @ksuromax and @Phiomega for encouraging me to go for this gorgeous color and to Diane, for assuring me through your posts that this color is as neutral as it gets. Also, to a special friend whom always had to bear with my constant color dilemma. [emoji253] [emoji6]

Without further ado, presenting my double compartment Pillow in stunning China Red. View attachment 3853584View attachment 3853585View attachment 3853586
Now that is a bag I could spend money on. The style and the color are perfect! i actually did not know that it came in a double size. This is a problem because I never looked at the pillow, too small for me. I am in real trouble now thanks to you, lol.

Now that is a bag I could spend money on. The style and the color are perfect! i actually did not know that it came in a double size. This is a problem because I never looked at the pillow, too small for me. I am in real trouble now thanks to you, lol.
I saw this bag a couple of years? ago downtown and have always had it in the back of my mind. I'm just not sure how much I like the way the strap attaches to the bag :hrmm:.