The Pillow - I believe in second chances...

Now you have me thinking of getting a Pillow too.

Always happy to share. If you need any further encouragement... this is my second Pillow. The first was a gorgeous metallic but I think I did not allow it time to soften, hence I found it a tad stiff. I also needed more space so the regular Pillow was a little tight for me.

For this nappa Pillow, it is so soft when I used it today. Very comfortable to wear and I do appreciate the generous space. Go for it if you like red, do not let it get away. [emoji6]

Reactions: jburgh
Looping both sides to wear it even shorter. I did wear the bag like this for a while and it was comfortable. It stayed on and did not slide off my shoulder. Youtube video in the next post on how to do it.

Thank you!!! I will definitely try --- nice length especially when you wear jeans and do not want risk of color transfer (happened with the knots of my Irish pillow [emoji33])

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I second frenziedhandbag --- nappa pillow is very soft and thus it fits a lot without looking bulky. I also have two, and my second one is an embroidered one, more stiff than the nappa. The nappa one looks better when full...

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I will definitely try

I was trying on the iron and the SA swiftly showed me how to do this as she reckoned I might like to wear the pillow like this. The strap might look a little untidy with so many loops altogether but on the shoulder, it looked fine. It is comfortable and I can easily just wear all straps or just drop the buckle for a longer length. Retrieving things remains easy. Last hole setting for this. I carried it this way for the rest of the day and my temptation to add the small Iron was gone.

Reactions: tenKrat