The Pillow - I believe in second chances...

Dec 17, 2013
A grateful thank you to @24601 for sharing with me your experience with this bag. I honestly feel more at ease when purchasing mine.

Also, thank you ladies; @pbkey @ksuromax and @Phiomega for encouraging me to go for this gorgeous color and to Diane, for assuring me through your posts that this color is as neutral as it gets. Also, to a special friend whom always had to bear with my constant color dilemma. [emoji253] [emoji6]

Without further ado, presenting my double compartment Pillow in stunning China Red. PicsArt_10-16-03.12.21.jpgPicsArt_10-16-03.13.48.jpgPicsArt_10-16-03.14.40.jpg

Last edited:
Photos were taken by the window, natural sunlight. China Red looks bright in my photos but I will say it is muted.

The divider does not restrict space at all. Instead, I appreciate how it helps to organise my essentials. One compartment for my wallet and transport pass (things that I need to access frequently). The other side for less used items. PicsArt_10-16-03.15.30.jpg

Lovely bag - china red never fails to make my heart skip. Will this be your small and less casual bag?

[emoji5] Thank you. It is indeed a charming red and easy to style. A nice pop of color without being too bright. It still falls into casual category for now but the SA did show how to convert it into a really short shoulder bag (close to small Iron strap length) by double looping the straps. I will try to give it a go tomorrow and share pics.

Reactions: pbkey
Yaaay!!!! China Red is an amazing color and I love that you are getting a pillow style in this color!!! The double compartment is also very useful --- indeed when you loop the strap this can easily become shoulder bag and the size is just perfect.

Congrats on joining the Red China lovers club!!!!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Congratulations on taking a leap of faith!

Thank you! So glad that the Pillow is finally working for both you and I.

This is a superb red!

Superb is the word! Just the right dose in the right size. I tried on the medium chain tote in China Red as well. Stunning too!

seeing yours is double

[emoji2] It is double [emoji813] [emoji813] for me too. The double compartments make things a whole lot easier for me.
Perfection!
I had Nero, New Steel and NLG to choose from but this China Red stole my [emoji813].

indeed when you loop the strap this can easily become shoulder bag and the size is just perfect.
Congrats on joining the Red China lovers club!!!!

The SA did an amazing trick. She adjusted the strap in a way that when she lifted one of the strap, the bag drops down to a longer shoulder bag; Olimpia style. When she picked up all the straps, it became Iron style. I was amazed. Tried as I might, I cannot seem to recreate it. I need to revisit the boutique to learn and then share here.

congrats and again tons of compliments on this gorgeous and functional score!

Thank you dear! You, being so adventurous in color helped to inspire. [emoji106] [emoji258]

Reactions: ksuromax