The pics of my collection.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. A few days ago i prommised to ad my bagpictures on this blog.
    And here they are, we took this pictures this afternoon.
    My BIG LOVE made them i`m curieus what u al think about my babies.

I really adore them all.

The small orange/beige shoulder bag with the logos is from Gran Canaria.
    Spain has also rights of the brand Balenciaga but its not designed by Nicolas.
    But also nice i thought.

I hope U love them as much as i do.

Till next time.

FX van Leeuwen:heart:

2. Ooooh, I don't see any pics!

3. i don't see any either......

4. here they are realy forgot to ad my pics

FX

balenciaga_from_gran_canaria.jpg balenciaga_from_gran_canaria_closeup.jpg beauty_loves_to_shop.jpg black_city.jpg black_city_closeup.jpg
  5. more to come

FX

black_clutch_closeup.jpg black_weekender.jpg black_weekender_closeup.jpg brown_messenger.jpg brown_messenger_closeup.jpg
  6. And the last sorry forget to ad and the format was to big.
    Hopefully its now ok.
    FX

my_black_clutch.jpg saddle_bag___beauty.jpg saddlebag_closeup.jpg family_pic.jpg
  7. your black weekender looks amazing! It has amazing leather and surprisingly doesn't look too big. Thanks for sharing your collection with us...you have a great assortment of bags.

8. omg lovely collection!!!! i love the black clutch...acccckkkk....:heart: :love:

9. WOW, i love them :smile: never knew balenciaga is so unisex... i love it!

10. Thanks for sharing your collection! I like your cute doggie too. :flowers:

11. The doggy is from my boyfriend in the weekend she is together with him at my place. She called Beauty because she`s so beautiful and adorebel.

And she realy likes to shop just like me.

BYBY FX:heart:

12. It`s from 2005.
    I realy like the new round clutch with the very long tassles

BYBY FX:nuts:

13. I LOVE your messenger bag! Thanks for sharing!

14. The messenger looks fabulous on you. Thanks for sharing your collection!

15. great collection and precious doggie!!! I really love that clutch, wish they they still made it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice