The Perry Tote is discontinued??

Sep 9, 2014
Hi guys,

I was browsing the TB website, and noticed that the Perry tote is not there anymore? Did TB discontinue it?

If they did it would be such a shame :sad: it's a lovely alternative to the high-end bags like the LV Neverfull, and the up and coming Saint Laurent Shopping Tote.

Reactions: historygal
Hi guys,

I was browsing the TB website, and noticed that the Perry tote is not there anymore? Did TB discontinue it?

If they did it would be such a shame :sad: it's a lovely alternative to the high-end bags like the LV Neverfull, and the up and coming Saint Laurent Shopping Tote.
i had the same question. i hope the Perry comes back. it is a great tote at a good price point.

There's a navy Perry tote listed on the website right now at full price. https://www.toryburch.com/perry-tote-|-406-|-totes/190041067985.html Last season's colors went on sale and sold out, so maybe there's just a bit of a lull before the new colors are introduced. I agree it's a great bag and it would a shame if it were discontinued!

I actually found the the exact version on Ebay UK for £275 (here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152417457804?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649) a really good deal right?? :hrmm:

As far as I know the design is getting discontinued. Realized this just when I was going to buy one in December and it was all sold out. Finally found a black one and I love it a lot. Would buy it in more colors if I could...

Hi guys,

A couple days ago, I saw Neiman Marcus had a Tory Burch perry Tote ,are for NM and on sale. It was light oak with gold leather on bottom half. It has a gold tassel, unlike most Perry's. I have this same look in black and white from Bloomingdale's. Hope this helps!

I have the same question. I wanted to buy a leather tote for my travel. I wanted perry tote because it's soft pebbled leather and it's right size. in Tory burch website, the perry tote is sold out for several months, and I noticed a new stile made of similar material (pebbled leather with rubber lining) called perforated-logo tote(see the picture). I am curious maybe that's why perry tote is discontinued?
I actually prefer perry tote, I like the simplicity of it, I don't like large logo. but the perforated-logo tote has a magnate closure and a outside pocket for quick access, which Perry tote in lack of. I just ordered one in navy blue. I will give it a try.

Attachments

• IMG_2488.PNG
    IMG_2488.PNG
    376.7 KB · Views: 1,197