the perfect shoe for you purple metallic reissue owners

I can't find a picture online, but I'll put mine up tomorrow, but I just today bought my perfect shoes to go with my purple reissue: Louboutin New Simple pumps in Violet "Greasepaint" (Patent with a glittery finish underneath the patent layer). GORGEOUS and the closest match I've seen yet. :love:

They ARE matchy-matchy but they are SO FUN and SO BEAUTIFUL, so I went for it.

I can't find a picture online, but I'll put mine up tomorrow, but I just today bought my perfect shoes to go with my purple reissue: Louboutin New Simple pumps in Violet "Greasepaint" (Patent with a glittery finish underneath the patent layer). GORGEOUS and the closest match I've seen yet. :love:

I soooo agree with you. The Violet CL's would look stunning.:love: LOL, we're so addicted to CL.:rolleyes:

Gina I think I know which shoe you are talking about but I had no idea they made it in violet/purple. I saw the hot pink version. I can't wait to see your pics.

As promised, here are the Christian Louboutin Violet Greasepaint new Simples alongside the Metallic Violet Reissue 227. Not exact, but WOW! Pretty perfect when you consider the distance between your shoulder and your feet! :yes: I took some shots with the flash and without because it's very hard to capture the true color of both in a picture since there is so much dimension and shine to the colors. I was supposed to be looking for my bridal shoes but this is what I walked out with! LOL :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_3361.JPG
    IMG_3361.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3362.JPG
    IMG_3362.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3364.JPG
    IMG_3364.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3365.JPG
    IMG_3365.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3366.JPG
    IMG_3366.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 98
Wow, that is an absolutel gorgeous pair of shoes. Do you know if they come in a lower heel height?

They might come in a lower heel height. I know the Simples usually come in several heel heights, but these are new and the only height they had at the boutique here in Las Vegas. You can try calling the BH CL boutique or one of the NY stores and ask. They are the new simples (Corta, I believe they are called) in Violet Greasepaint.