the perfect shoe for you purple metallic reissue owners

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ahh these two lovely beauties make the perfect match, congrats! :love:

Bulletproofsoul, are you matchy matchy person? I'm thinking about getting a pair myself after seeing your photos of your CL. A girl can't have too many purple shoes. :P

I wouldn't say that I am a matchy matchy person. If I can find something this gorgeous and this close for such a hard to match color, I will generally get it because it's not often that a match like that comes along. And I'm hardly one to say no to a great Louboutin. Plus these shoes look great on their own- even with jeans and a black bag or a red bag or a blush bag or even lilac. I can think of so many combinations. I never realized how easy purple was to match with other colors. It's just hard to match dead on with itself, especially metallic. So I never felt I had to and never planned to try until I saw these sitting on the shelf, basically waving at me! :P

I wouldn't say that I am a matchy matchy person. If I can find something this gorgeous and this close for such a hard to match color, I will generally get it because it's not often that a match like that comes along. And I'm hardly one to say no to a great Louboutin. Plus these shoes look great on their own- even with jeans and a black bag or a red bag or a blush bag or even lilac. I can think of so many combinations. I never realized how easy purple was to match with other colors. It's just hard to match dead on with itself, especially metallic. So I never felt I had to and never planned to try until I saw these sitting on the shelf, basically waving at me! :P

I have only one pair of purple right now (Manolos), so this CL would be the perfect addition to my growing purple family of 2. :biggrin:

Thanks Gina.:flowers: I called the Madison Ave CL first but they don't carry this color. I think the Palazzo in Vegas is the only CL boutique that does. I have a $1,600 CL store credit and I'm definitely getting these!:wlae:

gina, these are gorgeous.....WOW! thanks for teh great info! you are defeinitely right, when you find a good match, you jsut HAVE to do it! I think this is a super neutral color...looks great with black, blue, red, white, denim, will really add a pop of color, which is what makes the purple metalic reissue so hot too! thanks! Trish

attachment.php