The perfect necklace or bracelet charm for mabel lovers...

I've got one of the purple ones too :smile: I'd say its exactly the colour of the purple patent mabel.

I got it for my 21st and clipped it onto my Links of London bracelet. Heres a picture of mine - its got a different attachement to the Links ones.

DSCF0039.jpg

they only had the emerald when i was there ,thanks palachan for letting me know they now have the rn i will have to go back and have a look , they don't do a huge range there and i am always put off when they are wired up so you can not try them without having to get sa , i don't know about you but i always feel pressurized when they hoover

they only had the emerald when i was there ,thanks palachan for letting me know they now have the rn i will have to go back and have a look , they don't do a huge range there and i am always put off when they are wired up so you can not try them without having to get sa , i don't know about you but i always feel pressurized when they hoover

lol that was meant to say hover ! :nuts:

Wasn't sure what you meant when you said 'hoover' :biggrin:

I agree, the range is quite poor at JL. I much prefer HoF Cabot Circus, the bags seem nicer and the SA are lovely :smile:

^^ here here, I was put off by JL on Sunday, the fact they're all tied up and daren't touch them in case you set the alarm off! The HOF guys are really lovely, I always end up chatting to them for ages!