The perfect necklace or bracelet charm for mabel lovers...

I'll PM you - if you're not familiar, they're all charms, and they clip onto little charm rings which then thread onto a chain for a necklace, or you can put them on a charm bracelet. I already have 3 other charms, but decided to treat myself to 2 new ones. Hang on, will get the pic and PM you.

hi fuzzy those charms are gorgeous , which colour did you buy?
links of london also do a really cute bag charm (they have a store in cabot circus, and i think there is an outlet at bicester aswell)
by the way i returned my lipstick A4, it was very hard as everyone was coming up and drooling over it! i will probably regret it. anyway i came away with a credit note as i just could not decide between the rouge noir daria hobo or the cerise . the thing with the rouge noir was it it patent and i have not had one before so am not sure how the patent wears. will probably go back this week to make a finale choice, also saw a lovely mitzy in john lewis in emerald, decisions , decisions :rolleyes:

^^ Oh Nicola, I didn't get any of the bag charms. I got an apple & a serpent! :greengrin:
That's a shame about your lipstick tote, but if you're just not feeling right then it's for the best. Emerald mitzy sounds fab!!! Which John Lewis did you see that in???

Ahh I've not been there for a while, I've been to cabot circus the last few times. Well the rouge noir mitzy hobo I saw in JL today was the small version, so I'm guessing it's the same for the emerald..?