The Perfect Monogram Collection?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
This has been tormenting me as I've been going back and forth with my collection (love it some days, and hate it others). I'm going to do this for every single line...I need a plan and need to stick to it! I keep buying bags and then never using them!

Here is my 'perfect' monogram collection. What would you add/delete/change about it? What am I missing...

I *think* this would be mine:

Monogram:
1-2 large luggage pieces (check on size) - this is wayyyyyy in the future....I'd probably be scared to check them!!!
1 keepall for carry on
speedy 30 just to have one (got it!)
a BV for a tote bag (got it!)
Stephen for a messenger bag (got it!)
Beverly/Sophie for a small clutch/shoulder bag for evenings
Cosmetic case
Agenda - or go with Vernis?
Wallet (got it!)

just a quick side note about LV luggage, I personally think its fabulous, but my cousin who used to be a baggage guy for American, says once they see the more "expensive" luggage, they treat those worse... so, I'd maybe just buy a carry on. :smile: Unless you have money to burn, then go for it :smile:

just a quick side note about LV luggage, I personally think its fabulous, but my cousin who used to be a baggage guy for American, says once they see the more "expensive" luggage, they treat those worse... so, I'd maybe just buy a carry on. :smile: Unless you have money to burn, then go for it :smile:

hmmm, no offense sounds like urban legend. Whether it's an expensive bag or not, if they are damaged the airline is liable...I check mine all the time, without any problems so far.

hmmm, no offense sounds like urban legend. Whether it's an expensive bag or not, if they are damaged the airline is liable...I check mine all the time, without any problems so far.
might be, but since it came from someone who did it, i don't really have reason to doubt him.

sorry to hijack the thread again - but back to the subject, :smile:

The list looks great, a little bit of everything :smile:

Thanks everyone!!!
I have a mini lin cles...so that is why I didn't add a mono one.

Question about the wapity....could it double as a cosmetics case...or too small?

And what about the agenda...do you think it's mono overload...and maybe go with Vernis???

Hmmm a document holder....I have this leather one with my school mascot (lovely ND Leprechaun) on it...but odds are I won't be getting a job at ND...so something neutral might be better. Although....on the job market, that might be better in Epi so it's not so 'in your face'!

I plan on doing these lists with all the different lines (starting different threads here and there)....so that I can build the perfect collection :smile: Well...mostly so I can stay focused!!