The Perfect Makeup Bag....

i use a simple black prada nylon makeup bag that i've had for about 7 years now

img10611374957.gif

I also found this....it has tons of compartments & isn't heavy. It's not very "elegant" though. I'm still wanting the Damier I think....

Attachments

• 13581_axlrg.jpg
    13581_axlrg.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 47
ZooMom said:
I also found this....it has tons of compartments & isn't heavy. It's not very "elegant" though. I'm still wanting the Damier I think....

Is this a kipling? cute

I was thinking of a LV too but wonder why I would spend $$$ on that when its 1/2 the cost of most bags.

Mine is a cheap, quilted, zipper pouch in an animal print. It believe it is a cotton/poly blend. I turn it inside out and machine wash/dry it twice a year. I've had it for about 5 years. It was a drugstore purchase.
My makeup bag is not the most fetching thing in the world, but it has held its shape remarkably and shows no signs of wear. I'm so immensely satisfied with its performance; the quilted fabric protects and cushions my makeup (nothing has broken and turned powdery, ever) and even my pointy manicure tools have never poked through. I just love it.
The brand is Americana by Sharif.

I often carry liquids, so I make sure I have a lined bag that won't leak. Wouldn't the Prada nylon bags leak? And they are solid colors. I have a LV damier case that I use as well as a larger plastic lined fabric bag for traveling. It has all kinds of compartments, but it was a gift and has no label. I'm sure it's not high-end, but it's so useful and cute. Good luck finding what works for you! We all carry a different assortment of "necessitities".